- How does the brain make sense of language in real-time?
Experimental Approach: Brainwaves (EEG) and behavior
- Tracking electrical brain activity over time as language is read or heard.
- mkpy A Python package for single-trial EEG data interchange, cross-platform analysis, and reproducible research.
- FitGrid A Python package for mass regression modeling of multichannel EEG data.
- What role do neural oscillations play in language comprehension?
Can the brain be trained to hear speech better in noisy conditions?Awesome SPIN Lab Undergraduate Research Assistants 2012 - present
- What would theories of language look like if journals charged $1000 per theoretical entity postulated instead of per color figure?